Saturday, November 1, 2008

Jonah33 - Faith Like ThatFrom the album Jonah33
I have read about the days of old ~ About the men who followed You ~ And how they saw the supernatural ~ And became the chosen few ~ So I come before You now ~ Tearing off my earthly crowns ~ For this one thing I have found ~ I want a faith like that ~ To see the dead rise or to see You pass by, oh I want a faith like that whatever the cost I'll suffer the loss, oh, I want a faith like that ~ I'm not looking for a miracle ~ Signs and wonders or things thereof ~ I caught a glimpse of what You want for me And what I have is not enough I read the story one more time Of those who gave to You their lives With no fear or compromise ~ I want a faith that can move any mountain And send them to the seas I want a faith that can break every stronghold That keeps You, that keeps You from me

No comments: