Saturday, December 27, 2008

Asher update :-)

Apparently Asher is not a fan of monkeys :-)

"while I took the photos, clothes, and tape recorder and gorilla to ashefni. He was not fond of the gorilla he threw it away. But he is such a happy baby and so chunky and fat. I love it. I just hugged him. I love it. He is also walking did you know that??? Oh my goodness. yes, I have been in your place as a waiting parent as you may know. So, as I have done before I got pics and I got a little of him trying to walk. He actually loves you all talking to him. Another baby tried to grab his tape recorder and he snatched it. I said he is already like hey this is my family man!!! Again he is so precious."

2 comments:

nancy said...

aren't you so glad you sent that recording?????

Our Journey to Ethiopia said...

Yes I am! Thank you SO mcuh for the idea:-)