Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The view from here is amazing!!

Sarah has been in Ethiopia for several days now, and I have had the chance to talk to her via Skype. (If you don't know what it is, and you make international calls, look it up.) Olivia is beautiful! Very active with lots of cooing, and she is very ticklish. I had a profound effect on Olivia when I saw her on Skype, because she was saying dadadadadadada. I'm that strong of an influence!!

This is incredible. Just knowing that God has blessed us with this amazing little girl, and that she is doing so well despite the circumstances she has come from....it takes my breath away!

I can't wait to have my wife and daughter come home. The past week has been long, and the next several days will be even longer, but I can only imagine what emotions will pulse through my body on Saturday when they get off that plane.

No comments: